BLATN BR-SMART 126s Multi-function portable air quality monitor with data record for home
(PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, formaldehyde, VOCs / TVOC)
BLATN BR - Smart series is a real-time air quality monitoring instrument used to detect indoor air quality.
Smart series monitor use high-precision sensor and translate the pollutant concentration in the air directly into intuitive data to provide air quality monitoring information and effective protection for your family health.
The advanced core technology adopts high precision import sensor, the sensor drift error is the lowest in the industry, through the patented algorithm can eventually accurately distinguish virus-level particulate matter.
SMART series can detect a variety of pollutants, including PM2.5, PM10, formaldehyde, VOCS , CO2 etc.
More set up a professional man-machine interface interaction, accurate display of data change curve, external TF memory function, maximum support 8G TF card, storage capabilities more powerful, can clearly monitor the air.
- More Sensitive—High-precision Laser Sensor, accurate resolution of 0.25ug / M3 particles
- More Authoritative—PM 2.5 / PM10 adopts patent algorithm in cooperation with CMA
- More accurate—High precision formaldehyde sensor, accurate resolution of 0.01mg/m3 free formaldehyde molecules
- More credible—High-performance VOCs sensor
1. Can detect a variety of pollutants, including PM2.5, PM10, formaldehyde, VOCS etc.
2. 2.4-inch large screen, grainy low, high pixel, large visual range
3. Active air interactive system, silent fan, lower noise, longer life expectancy
4. Sampling work more than 5 hours, long standby
5. Accurate data curve drawn, the trend of air changes at a glance
6. TF external memory card expansion, can store up to more than 10,000 records
7. Dimensions: 65×140×40mm Weight: 220g
- Model No.: BR-SMART
- Brand: BLATN
- Overall Dimension: 143*69*43mm
- Net Weight: 220g
- Testing Item: PM1.0 / PM2.5 / PM10 / VOCs / Formaldehyde / 6-channel Particle number
- Display: LCD Color screen display
- Interface Language: English
- User manual: English
- Power: 2200mAh Lithium battery + USB charging
- Data storage: external TF memory card, data can be exported to the computer in TXT file
Measuring Method: Light scattering measurement
Measuring Range: 0-999μg/m3
Resolution : 1.0μg/m3
Measuring Method: electrochemical sensor measurement method
Measuring Range: 0-5.0mg/m3
Resolution : 0.01mg/m3
Measuring Method: semiconductor sensor test
Measuring Range: 0-9.99 mg/m3
Resolution : 0.01 mg/m3
PM particulate matter and particle number
- PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10
Unit: μg/m3 (Micrograms per cubic meter)
Refers to the concentration of particulate matter in the environment, a unit of mass
PM2.5: is the total mass of all particles with a diameter of less than Or equal to 2.5 microns in the ambient air per cubic meter
PM10: is the total mass of all particles with a diameter of less than Or equal to 10 microns in the ambient air per cubic meter
- 6-channel particle number: >0.3 >0.5 >1.0 >2.5 >5.0 >10
Unit: Num/L (number/liter, Number per liter of air) It is a unit of quantity
>5.0 : The number of particles greater than 5.0 refers to the total number of particles greater than 5 microns in diameter per liter of air
>10: The number of particles greater than 10 refers to the total number of particles greater than 10 microns in diameter per liter of air
Instructions for Use:
- How to enter the 6-channel particle number interface
Click the data curve (mode switch) button to switch between particle number and curve mode
- What data does the memory card record?
Update version: TF memory card can record all the items that it can test: (126s: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, TVOC, HCHO, 6-channel particle number: >0.3 >0.5 >1.0 >2.5 >5.0 >10)
- Ventilation of the machine for the first time and unused for a long time
When the machine is used for the first time and not used for more than 7 days, it needs to be placed in a well-ventilated environment for 8 hours.
In other cases, the detector can be used after being turned on. To ensure accurate readings, please take more than 20 minutes to start reading.
- Questions about power-on readings
After the air monitor is turned on, the sensor needs to warm up and start reading.
The detector can adjust the warm-up time automatically according to the using time interval.
The general warm-up time is 1-3 minutes, and the long time unused warm-up time is 3- 5 minutes.
5. About battery charging
The machine screen does not prompt for charging information when it is
turned off for charging, it can be fully charged after 4-5 hours in the OFF state.
You can use the mobile phone charging head to connect the charging cable in the product package to charge.
If you need to measure for a long time, please connect a charger or a mobile power supply.
6. About the declared amount on the Shipping Invoice (CI)
We generally default to write the actual order amount on the shipping invoice (commercial invoice).
We can aslo write a low amount like USD50 per piece to avoid the high import tax in your local.
If you need to write a low amount on the shipping invoice, please contact customer service or direct order remarks