What is the best air quality monitor?
An indoor air quality monitor is a professional detection instrument for measuring indoor pollution. An excellent indoor air quality detector often has the following characteristics:
- Measuring multiple indoor air quality pollution.
- Targeted professional sensors are used for different pollutants, such as carbon dioxide using non-spectral infrared sensors, particulates using laser sensors, volatile organic compounds using semiconductor sensors, and formaldehyde using electrochemical sensors.
- The detector undergoes strict aging, debugging, and calibration before leaving the factory, and undergoes a rigorous inspection process before leaving the factory.
- Has a friendly and rich human-computer interaction interface.
- Perfect sensitive alarm prompt function.
- Large-capacity lithium battery.
- Data storage function, convenient for historical data query and further data analysis.
- With multi-directional gas collection channel.
- Various sensors use professional sensors.
- Ergonomic design, feel comfortable.
- Multi-channel particle measurement can accurately measure PM0.3, pm1.0, pm2.5, pm5, pm10.